All events postponed until April 6

KBA and Little League Canada stance regarding the increasing spread of coronavirus (COVID-19) mirrors that of Little League International.

Given this recommendations, as well as the school closures resulting in facilities being unavailable, KBA is postponing the following until April 6:
*Winter Workouts at the dome,
*Rookie Sessions at Centennial PS
*Winter Sessions at Centennial PS

We apologize for any inconvenience this causes.

Keep checking our website and/ or social media platforms for any updates

Leave a Comment